Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on the Cover of FUNWORLD's August Issue


The August 2010 issue of FUNWORLD is hot off the press and should be arriving in your mailboxes over the next few weeks. But I'm so pumped about this edition, I just can't wait to show it off!  So click here if you'd like to read it via our online digital edition.

As you can tell from the cover image above, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure is the lead story this month, with the massive Hogwarts Castle gracing our cover. I spent a couple days last month poring over everything Potter IOA has to offer, and you can read all about Wizarding World in my eight-page feature.

August is our annual New Rides and Attractions issue, where we highlight as many of this year's new projects as possible—the section is nearly 50 pages long! In it you'll read about:
It's one of my favorite issues of the year, certainly, and I hope you enjoy it, too. Thanks for reading FUNWORLD, and please feel free to e-mail me with any comments about the magazine.

No comments: