What better time to brainstorm new ideas when you need them: right in the heart of the season?
On Wednesday, July 29, at 11 a.m. EDT, Ted Molter, director of marketing at the San Diego Zoo and O. Lee Mincey, director of administration at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, will moderate a free-form webinar that will allow participants to … participate!
This session is designed to bring professionals together to discuss ideas and solutions that can be put to use right now while the season’s still going strong. Molter and Mincey will guide the conversation using the following questions and topic areas—consider these as you develop your questions and anecdotes:
- What is your overall impression of the season (attendance, sales)?
- How has the current economic situation caused your business model to change?
- What has surprised you the most this summer?
- What attendance drivers have worked best for you this season?
- What food, merchandise, or services are selling well so far?
- What is your planning, purchasing, and marketing strategy for the fall (seasonal or holiday events)?
To register for this webinar and to find out more about future sessions, click here.