By posting comments to IAAPA: In the Queue, you agree that you have read and will abide by the rules and guidelines established for these peer discussions. There are guidelines governing behavior on the site. For instance, violating antitrust laws, libeling others, selling and marketing are prohibited. Please take a moment to read these important guidelines. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com. IAAPA reserves the right for any reason to reject or delete comments on all blog posts.
• Do not attack or antagonize others. Comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create conflict. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Do not post commercial messages. The cyberspace term for this is spamming.
• Use caution when discussing products so as not to disparage or defame an item. Information posted on the blog is available for all to see, and all comments are subject to defamation and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal postings are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything in a comment that you would not want others to see or that you would not want others to know came from you.
• If you are not sure of the truth of a statement, do not post it.
• Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright and ownership of information posted to the blog.
• By posting anything in the blog, you are granting IAAPA and others in online community the right to reproduce postings to this blog.
Disclaimer and User Guidelines
This blog is provided as a service of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions in furtherance of its nonprofit and tax-exempt activities. IAAPA disclaims all responsibility and liability for the opinions and information posted on this site, as well as all warranties regarding any information posted including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall IAAPA be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from any loss or damage, including loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information posted on this site. Do not post anything defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants IAAPA and users of this community the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, make derivative works of, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members explicitly or implicitly to arrive at any agreement or understanding that could lead to any violation of the antitrust laws, including but not limited to postings dealing with price fixing, boycotts, or market shares. Further, postings that encourage or facilitate an agreement or understanding about the following subjects also are prohibited : prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
IAAPA does not monitor the site and does not exercise any editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate or unauthorized posting is brought to IAAPA's attention, IAAPA reserves the right to remove the postings and take any other actions it considers appropriate. Participation is a privilege not a right of membership and IAAPA reserves the right to terminate access to any user for any reason.